Tuesday 7 August 2012

Sneaky Peak


The time is just about here when I will be asking the friendly postman to take my precious parcel to my new friend for our 'friend swap'....BUT I could not help myself and put up another sneaky peaky of one of the gifts. I am, and truly I can not seem to help myself, just a little EXCITED about sending this parcel. I will be spending tonight making some lovely cards, and finding that perfect wrapping paper so I can get it all ready.

This is got to be the best way to send a gift, to a lady I have never met personally, and where we have only had conversations via email. I really hope that this friendship will blossom and grow from this experience and I am now counting down the days till the next one.



Well I hope all of your moments sewing are happy ones, Mrs C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment