Thursday 28 June 2012



A pattern that we have in store is by Coach House Designs titled Christmas in Paris. I have been working on a shop sample of this quilt and here is a peek-a-boo. I find this quilt teaches me a lot, things such as patience, fine stitching on my applique, be careful as to the amount of glue you use, always make sure your fingers do not have chocolate residue on them before you pick up your stitching....lots and lots of lessons.

I am always looking for new things to play with and complete. This quilt is done in French General Fa La La La La and a few of our ladies have already fallen in love with this and purcahsed the kit.

We have the pattern in store and 1 kit made up in the French General Fabric (this is now getting harder and harder to find). Our pattern is $17.00 and the kit (does not include wadding, backing or binding) is $260.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment